A Quick Letter

 

What a great week it has been! I will try and type super fast but we don't have much time to email today so forgive me if it is a shorter email. These past couple of weeks have been a growing process for me. I really have been trying to get the most out of the last few months of my mission and have made promises with President that raise my commitment level, the Lord is blessing me with opportunities to grow. Monday was a LONG day in the office. There are a lot of apartments closing so we had to move a lot of companionships around in a mini transfer to make arrangements for that. Tuesday we had a zone training. My zone leaders right now were two elders that I was a zone leader over in Mobile so it was cool to see them up there teaching me. I went on a tradeoff with one of them after that and it was a pretty good day. We had a super cool experience that night with a less active member. Missionaries had been trying to get him to come back to church since the late 80s and there wasn't much progress at all. When we just dropped in on him and after a lot of small talk he said "if you want me to come to church this is what you have to do..." and just told us a few points of criteria. Blessings! 
  The rest of the week we have basically be contacting the campuses and setting up appointments. We are on FAMU campus and in about an hour and a half we taught 3 lessons and had 4 new investigators. Even though there have been experiences this week that have made me struggle a little but there has definitely been blessings as well! I love being on campus due to the fact that we have so many people around us to talk to.. we've OYM'd and left a commitment with 270 people this week. loving life! All is well 

  Elder Welch



0 Comentarios